Thanks so much Glen, Re: [Yaesu] FP-12 Power supply

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Thanks so much Glen, Re: [Yaesu] FP-12 Power supply
From: w4clm.ham@juno.com (Carol L Maher)
Date: Sun Mar 9 22:47:15 2003
Wow Glen !!  Great info, thank you so much for having taken the time
to reply.  I really appreciate the info.    This sounds so much like
Yaesu
in the their early years with the FT-101 transceivers, / FL-101 / FR-101
as they all
use 6vdc for the VFO and other circuits.  Those I.C. chips are also
obsolete and I had to do similar things as you experienced with the
FTV-901R.
Having no paper work on the device, I would not have known for sure the
whole
story and you clarified that so nicely for me.  Thanks Glen.
Best Regards
Carol W4CLM

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:40:45 -0800 (PST) Glen Farough <gfarough@yahoo.com>