[Yaesu] ATTABOY ALERT: Yaesu Factory Service

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] ATTABOY ALERT: Yaesu Factory Service
From: don_kk6dp@yahoo.com (Don Putnick)
Date: Mon Mar 17 10:34:19 2003
I dropped off my FT-890 at Yaesu Cerritos for repairs, service and alignment
last Monday at lunch. It was ready for pick-up Friday morning!  All repairs
made; service and alignment performed. 1.5 hours labor at $70/hour. No, I'm not
associated with Yaesu; I'm just a satisfied owner.  Don Nora-Adam-Six-Zebra