Searching archives, was [Yaesu] Alpha 89 QSK cable

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Searching archives, was [Yaesu] Alpha 89 QSK cable
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Fri Apr 25 16:02:19 2003
Go to http://www.contesting.com
left menu area, "List search"

Enter your topic, say, "band data", or "QSK Alpha".  It searches all of
the lists (amps, cq-contest, towertalk, topband, yaesu, etc.) so
normally it's a good idea to add the list name, say "cq-contest" to the
criteria.  In your case, "Yaesu" might not be all that good an
additional filter criterion, but adding it can't hurt.

Mike N2MG