[Yaesu] accessory items for Yaesu VX-1 and VX-5 dual band HTs FS

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] accessory items for Yaesu VX-1 and VX-5 dual band HTs FS
From: W8EK@fdt.net (Ken Simpson, W8EK)
Date: Tue May 6 08:57:47 2003
For Sale:

Accessory items for either VX-5 or VX-1 dual band HTs
and others in that series:

Yaesu MH-34 speaker microphone
This is the one that fits the Yaesu VX-5, VX-1, and that
series of HTs.  It has a single 4 conductor, 3.5 mm plug
on it.  This one is just like new.  $25

Yaesu MH-37 A4B
Lightweight earphone and microphone with PTT switch.
Four conductor plug.  Never used; like new.  $25

MFJ-288 I
Deluxe Headset with microphone and PTT switch.
Four conductor plug.  Also never used; like new.  $25

For the Yaesu VX-5 (and I think VX-7 as well)
FNB-58 LI Lithium Battery
I thought I would need a spare battery for the VX-5,
but that has not been the case.  Since I have the FBA-23
"AA" pack as a spare as well, I have no need for an
extra Lithium.  I think this one has been charged 3 times.
Virtually like new, in its box, with paper work.  $ 50

For the Yaesu VX-1
FNB-52 LI, Lithium Battery for VX-1
My wife found the same thing I did, on her VX-1, so the
spare battery is available.  I think it has been charged
twice.  Like new.  $30

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson