[Yaesu] Re: Heathkit frequency counter adaptation for FT-101b

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Heathkit frequency counter adaptation for FT-101b
From: sbbloom69@yahoo.com (Stuart Bloom)
Date: Mon May 19 13:15:41 2003
Hi,
I'm not sure where I came into this email thread, but
I can vouch for the Almos All Digital Electronics
digital display.

I've had one on my FT-101E for 2 years now. I made the
kit and put it into my own box.
Here's the URL:

http://www.aade.com/dfd3.htm#radios

It is easy build, easy to calibrate and easy to use.
I tapped off the octal plug that's on the cable that
goes to my external VFO.

Stu