[Yaesu] FS: Original FT-1000MP Shipping Carton

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Original FT-1000MP Shipping Carton
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue May 27 15:07:27 2003
        I recently sold my MP and shipped it overseas in a
Pelican case.  This is the original 4-carton factory package
including the molded styrofoam inserts for the front and rear
of the MP, as well as the accessory compartment.  I'll sell
it to the best offer (excluding shipping) by June 2.  UPS on this
will be ~$17 for shipments ~600 miles from Charlotte, NC
(e.g. Boston or Chicago).  I want to get this out of my shack
since I no longer have a need for it and perhaps someone else
does.

        If interested, E-mail offers to btippett at alum.mit.edu,
after replacing the " at " with "@".

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV