[Yaesu] FT-757GX Sudden Drift

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-757GX Sudden Drift
From: paulcarr@barrow.com (Paul Carr)
Date: Sun Jun 22 05:22:16 2003
The local board is located under the top cover.  There is a screen over
the board that has holes for adjusting the trimmer caps. I am not
absolutely sure, but I think the cap to adjust is "TC08" which is
located in the middle of the board. My schematic and block diagram don't
seem to agree with each other.  If you have the service manual, it might
tell you for sure.  Let me know if you positively ID the right cap.

Paul - WL7PC