[Yaesu] Mic Questions

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Mic Questions
From: N5BSD@arrl.net (John von Gonten (N5BSD))
Date: Sun Jul 27 16:49:07 2003
OK here goes,
I am trying to wire a D104 mic to my FT-100D
I have the 8-pin adapter on my radio. I have gotten it work
Work and have had audio reports
I am wondering if I would want to or need to
Bypass the internal amplifier on the mic to use it with this rig of
mine.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated

| WEB2          : HTTP://n5bsd.dyndns.ws        |       NTS Late
Assistant Net Manager