[Yaesu] Re: Fox Tango Bulletins

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Fox Tango Bulletins
From: WD8JJA@arrl.net (Davis_R)
Date: Thu Aug 7 16:28:06 2003
I can't believe you would part with those FT Newsletters! What a wealth of
history and technical information. Anyone with the FT-101 series radios
should not be without them

I wouldn't dream of parting with my set, except for the fact that they are
still available from INRAD for the same price as you are asking - $5.00/year
plus shipping, or the entire set (1972-1985) for $65.00.

Rick, WD8JJA.