[Yaesu] WD4IVC KKK net 3.975

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] WD4IVC KKK net 3.975
From: Carol L Maher <w4clm.ham@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:07:51 +0000
RE:  KKK Net Tues / Fri 3.975 Khz  8:30 PM EDT

Gents,
I know that many  of you are pretty much up to date on
this from having talked with you over the air.   So I apologize
for repeating myself here to some of you.  However,
you really need to see what this guy wrote in RED on his updated
page in regards to his so called 3.975 net so you know what
we are dealing with here when we speak of WD4IVC Joseph J. Harper.
This licensed amateur (JJ Harper) is pretty bold !!
(He's in the FCC data base, but does not show up on QRZ.com)

If this  is any indication of what amateur radio is becoming,
then I would rather not have anything to do with it then to live with
this kind of HATE !!   http://www.awkkkk.org/gssba.htm

I personally feel that any decent individual would be outraged
and I hope that you would be too.  Please take a moment and
write to the ARRL at hq@arrl.org
and the FCC  Mr. Riley Hollingsworth RHOLLING@fcc.gov
expressing your outrage.  Amateur radio does not need this kind
of black eye and we don't need Mr. JJ Harper spreading a
message of hate over the public airwaves.

Thanking you for your time in this mater.
Sincerely
Carol L. Maher
W4CLM

WD4IVC Web Site