[Yaesu] 50W switch

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] 50W switch
From: certified-electronics@juno.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:12:54 +0000
John,
I could be wrong here, but I'm going to take a stab at that switch. I
think it
possibly limits the 10 meter output to 50 watts.  I bought an FT-101S in
Japan
many years ago and their limit was 50w for ten meters.  Just guessing but
I'd
check the power output on 10 meters after you flip that switch around.
Only a guess !
73's
Carol Maher
W4CLM