[Yaesu] Correction to my previous message today....

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Correction to my previous message today....
From: "Frank Gilmore" <klycotek01@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:04:53 -0600
In the message pertaining to the 2400H mike problem I typed
Gigabit as the folks who helped me sort out what Yaesu had and didn't have..
It is Gigaparts.

After the thousands I have spent with them you would think I could
remember....mental block?

Was looking at more Yaesu goodies on there while ago.  That is when it hit me I
had given the
wrong store name.

I had a birthday last week and sure enough.......

73,

Frank  K0JPJ