[Yaesu] FT 747 cahnging frequency...

To: Yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FT 747 cahnging frequency...
From: "Anibal Dos Ramos" <yy5arr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:41:10 +0000
Hi All!
I own a FT747 and the radio is having a problem wich is..: After a while of using the radio, i can realice that the frecuency has been "moved", not at the display but because of the sound, also, i have got reports from colleagues that i have change my Tx frecuency as well.

I can also notice that the "speaker" frecuency seems to be higher during the failure.

Iwill appreciatte if someone can give a hand in order to solve this issue!!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Anibal Dos Ramos
YY5ARR