Re: [Yaesu] re: Mk V Field p.s. question

To: wa9mxq@att.net
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] re: Mk V Field p.s. question
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:19:55 +0000
yes Bill that's right--the 13.8/30 v. supply for the 200 w. rig is a switching supply. The same information on the Field is not out there where I have been able to find it.

73,

Rob
K5UJ

From: wa9mxq@att.net To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com> CC: yaesu@contesting.com, Subject: Re: [Yaesu] re: Mk V Field p.s. question Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:11:07 +0000

Rob,

Maybe the manuals have different versions, but my recently purchased Mark V FT-1000MP has the external switching supply and it is clearly called out as such in the literature I received at the time of buying the radio. It is also in the transceiver manual and in the separate power supply data sheet.

73,

- Bill, WA9MXQ