Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP Mark-V Issues

To: "a Yaesu E-Group" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP Mark-V Issues
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:48:42 -0400
1. Turn down the CW sidetone?

2. Turn off CW "Break In"?

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 31 44N 82 09 51 98W

NWS Tampa Bay, FL SKYWARN Observer # HIL-249
SWFWMD Rainfall Network Observer #574 Thackery
CWOP Weather Station #CW2111

PODXS 070 PSK31 Club Member #349

KN4LF Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm