[Yaesu] Yaesu FRG-7 Web Page

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FRG-7 Web Page
From: certified-electronics@juno.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:05:58 +0000
Hi Gang,
Well it may not be much in the way of new information.  What can you say
about a 30 year old receiver that more then likely has not already been
said.  But I gave it a shot and put this page together for the FRG-7
enthusiast.  If there is something you think needs to be added or
corrected, I would appreciate hearing back from you regarding the new
page.  After a fw hours of build a web page and making corrections, your
eyes have a tendency to cross and there may be a few mistakes.

You can see the page directly by going to our
Mirrored Web Page FRG-7
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/m/a/maherp/foxtangofrg7.htm

Mirrored home page site:
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/m/a/maherp/foxtango001.htm

Main Web page
http://www.foxtango.org

Main Web page FRG-7
http://foxtango.org/foxtangofrg7.htm

What rig is next ???  Need your input and suggestions.
Best Regards to the group
73s Carol L. Maher
W4CLM
Certified-Electronics@juno.com
Certified Electronics

Fox Tango International Web Page: Foxtango.org
OR
http://www.Foxtango.org