[Yaesu] Re: Mark V Field Power Output IMD Specs

To: "a Yaesu E-Group" <yaesu@contesting.com>,"a FT-1000MP eGroup" <FT-1000MP@yahoogroups.com>,"a 1000MP QTH e-List" <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Mark V Field Power Output IMD Specs
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:02:12 -0400
14070 kc 100 watts 3rd order -31.9 5th order -45.1

14070 kc 150 watts 3rd order -31.8 5th order -44.9

14070 kc 200 watts 3rd order -31.3 5th order -44.4

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 31 44N 82 09 51 98W

PODXS 070 PSK31 Club Member #349

KN4LF Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm