[Yaesu] FT-920 and VL-1000

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920 and VL-1000
From: "John Kjos" <w9rpm@qth.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:03:59 -0500
Hi, I have my MarkV hooked up to my Quadra Amp. I would like to hook up my
FT-920 to the Quadra as the second radio. The Quadra manual doesn't really
show how to do it as the second radio. I don't like to assume things, so I
am hoping that someone can give me the info. I figured that I should hook up
the 920 using the band data jack to the Band Data 2 jack on the Quadra, and
then the ALC line? Thanks for any help.  73 John
EMAIL:  john@w9rpm.com
MY WEBSITE:  http://www.w9rpm.com
BLUFF COUNTRY DX CLUB: http://www.qsl.net/w9idx/
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads:  http://swap.QTH.com