[Yaesu] FT1000MP Mk V (clix fix at production)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP Mk V (clix fix at production)
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:02:38 -0600
I was told by Yaesu that the key click problem had been taken care of beginning
in mid-2004.  However, they were unable to tell me at what serial number this
fix may have started....which seemed to me should be readily available
information to a prospective buyer.
I am getting close to purchasing either the 200w rig or the Field; have not
decided yet.
Is there anyone on this list that may have recently purchased one of these rigs
that knows whether or not they got one that does not need modification and if
so what serial # do you have?  At least this would give me a better idea of
where to start so that I can be pretty sure ofwhat I am getting.

Thanks.
Bob NX5M