Re: [Yaesu] Ft-1000

To: "Rob K6RB" <k6rb@baymoon.com>, "Yaesu" <Yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Ft-1000
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:01:52 -0800
Some more questions on the FT-1000 : is the 200 watt mp better than the 100w
Field model?  I do like the idea of 75 watts in class A mode that would be my
reason for choosing it.  Better audio when using the amp is my thought.
As all can see, I am looking for input on this.  The new rigs are way too
pricey to error on the side of "well, I thought that would be nice, but I don't
need it."
Am aware that it is only $350.00 or so difference, but that would be the $$ for
some filters to fill in the gaps on the pc boards.
73,
Gary... wa6fgi