Re: [Yaesu] K1EL keyer VS. logikey

To: "yaesu" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] K1EL keyer VS. logikey
From: "Mario" <ik1lbl@amsat.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:46:47 +0200
Hi
I don't like the internal keyer why allow me only the regulation of speed no
more, second i want a new one whit memory  and third my actual keyer is a
samson ETM5C whit paddles on same box but i have buy an handcraft Alberto
Frattini I1QOD iambic magnetic paddles, thats is the reason.
Thanks a lot for yaurs answer Bob and Bill !

>Hi
>
>You don't say what you don't like about the FT990s keyer and if you have
>used your out board keyer for all these years, keep using it and save your
>money.
>
>I use a  1960, Hallicrafters HA1 (W9TO) out board keyer with my FT1000MP.
>Oh, the HA1 keyer is a tube type.
>
>73
>
>Bob K9CGD

Best regards.