[Yaesu] FT1000MP/MKV question

To: yaesu@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP/MKV question
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:37:16 -0700 (PDT)
After reading the QST product review for the FT1000MP,
I got the impression that the DSP doesn't work on the
subreceiver, only the main receiver.  Is that correct?
 And has the Mark V been changed so the DSP works for
both receivers?

Overall, how well does the FT1000MP do dual receive?
I am really only interested in using it in split
frequency pileups, so I can hear the DX and his
listening freq at the same time.  I am not interested
in tuning the band while running during a contest.

73s John NE0P