Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Band Data connector

To: "'Markhasin, Vitaly'" <Vitaly.Markhasin@UE-1.com>,<yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000D Band Data connector
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:57:26 -0400
You need model DP8/262 from The RF Connection.  See:
http://users.erols.com/rfc/dinconn.htm

The DIN connector you get at most stores (Radio Shack) has the seven
outside pins arraigned along a circle.  The DP8/262 spreads the end
pins of the "circle" so they are more like a horseshoe.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK