Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000D roofing filter

To: "John Nelson" <john@crew-green.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000D roofing filter
From: "William Liporace - NA2NA" <na2na@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:11:25 -0400
Actually, I did post this a while back....
The mod is VERY easy to install. George almost makes it too easy..  It works
very well for me. I have had mine in for a while. I have not had a chance to
test it during a contest, but I do see a big difference just with some of
the local noise that used to bother me...

Will NA2NA
telnet://na2na.net
An AR-Cluster Node