Re: [Yaesu] FT-897 CAT, Linear and Band Data

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-897 CAT, Linear and Band Data
From: "Stewart GM4AFF" <gm4aff@qsl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:14:33 +0100
For info, I have found a (cheap) way to do this - CAT data can be obtained
from the Mic socket if menu  #59 is set to CAT, then linear switch and band
data can be obtained from the rear socket. Many thanks to those who replied
with suggestions. See http://www.k6xx.com/radio/ft857ser.pdf for solution.
73
Stewart
GM4AFF