Re: [Yaesu] [1000mp] FT1000MP Menu settings for notch filters - Hereis H

To: <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] [1000mp] FT1000MP Menu settings for notch filters - Hereis How 2-9
From: "WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:40:14 -0500
To use both the Auto-DSP and the Manual Notch on the MP like I do John (and
Scott), go into Menu 2-9 notch option. There are three options there: 1)
iF-notch (which is the manual notch) 2) Auto-dSP (which is of course the
Auto DSP Notch) and 3) SELEct (which is for both the manual and dsp
notches). I use both at the same time with out any problems. When not
wanting the manual IF notch function, just crank the IF Notch know all the
way to one side (or change the menu 2-9 setting of course).

Due to the different rom levels in MP's, there may be some earlier versions
that didnt have this, but I dont know that for a fact. Maybe others can help
out with this too.

.... one of the many benefits of the MP ..... HI HI

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ