[Yaesu] Looking for FT77 Rubber Ring & FM board

To: <foxtango@yahoogroups.com>, <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>,<yaesu@contesting.com>, <yaesu-radios@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Looking for FT77 Rubber Ring & FM board
From: "John Geiger (NE0P)" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:14:56 -0600
This is probably a long shot, but here goes.  I am looking for the rubber ring
that goes on the tuning dial for a Yaesu FT77.  I got a couple last year from
Yaesu, but sold them along with the FT77 I had back then.  Now I am getting
another FT77 and need the rubber ring again.  I called Yaesu and they are out
of them.  This is identified in the Yaesu manual as the FT-50RR (yes, the same
as the HT, almost) and also by some long part number starting with an R.  If
you have one available or know where to get one, please let me know.

I would also be interested in the FM board for this rig if you have one of
those available.

73s John NE0P