[Yaesu] Fw: WIRING-PIN DATA

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Fw: WIRING-PIN DATA
From: "Jack Wheeler" <jaydub3@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:45:17 -0800
From: Jack Wheeler
To: yaesu-owner@contesting.com
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: WIRING-PIN DATA

Does anyone out there have the following data: I have the YAESU FT-747GX and
the YAESU FRB-1 relay box. This relay box it to match the transceiver to the
older style linear amplifiers, i.e., Heath SB-220 etc for the ALC and the RELAY
inputs. I need the pin wire data from the 8 pin port on the FT-747 band data
port to the FRB-1 5 pin input port . Just three pins are  involved  unit to
unit. I called the factory but they tell me they can no longer find that in
their files! Go figure. Thanks all around fellas.....73

JACK

W7EFZ