[Yaesu] Which filter ofr my 857?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Which filter ofr my 857?
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:10:05 -0800
Okay, a time worn question to the group.

Amd going to buy a filter to install in the 857 for ssb everyday use, but which
one?

The 2.3 khz add-on Yaesu filter?

Or one of the Inrad filters ssb, 2.3 or 2.1khz.

This rig will be in my mobile, am not a contester, just looking to lessen the
rig (and my ears) from hearing adjacent frequency signals.

Kind of like the parking lot syndrome: no matter how far away form the other
cars one parks, someone autoamtically parks right next to you.

Thanks to all,
73,
Gary... wa6fgi