Re: [Yaesu] FT-736R CAT Issue

To: "'WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA'" <wa3gin@erols.com>,"'Gary Smith'" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>,"'Sean Sharkey'" <g0oan@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-736R CAT Issue
From: "K3SK" <k3sk@hiddenacresfarm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:30:51 -0500
Most of these recommendations are for 'standard level converting'
interfaces.  My guess is what is needed is custom built hardware that
includes code to read the status from the radios display circuit.   I don't
have the technical know-how to do this.  I was hoping someone had solved
this problem.  If they did, they could make a small fortune marketing it.

De K3SK