[Yaesu] FS: Electronic Keyer

To: icom@mailman.qth.net, kenwood@mailman.qth.net,yaesu@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@contesting.com,ts-850_450_690@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Electronic Keyer
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:17:55 -0800 (PST)
I have for sale an MFJ 8044 IC electric keyer.  It
does both grid block (tube rigs) and direct (solid
state rigs) keying.  Has controls for speed, weight,
tone, and volume (for its built in speaker), and also
will do semi automatic keyer, with a steady carrier
tune position.  It runs off of a 9 volt battery and I
will include the cable to go between the keyer and the
rig.  With the built in speaker it would also make a
nice code oscillator.  I am asking $30 plus shipping.

73s John W5TD