Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D and stubs not working well on 15mtrs

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D and stubs not working well on 15mtrs
From: "ukbrown" <ukbrown@acsol.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:22:41 -0700
 I have been working on my SO2R set up for HP and it was
suggested that I install stubs to help reduce the rf coming
back down the line on the 2nd radio. I have installed a set
up using the Six Way Relay from Top Ten and there stubs per
the design.
All works well except on 15mtrs and 10mtrs. The FT1000D
doesnt like the stub in the line at all. In fact just
hooking the short run of coax to the UHF Tee causes the swr
to go high.
Has anyone else had this problem with the D or MP. I have a
buddy here in Co. that has the same problem with a MP.
Now my MP using the same setup just on the other radio likes
the stubbs just fine..Not sure what the problem is..Any help
is appreciated. Email direct to ukbrown@aol.com or
ukbrown@acsol.net

Thanks PTL bill K0UK