[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D

To: yaesu@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@contesting.com,yaesu-radios@yahoogroups.com, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net,ft100@yahoogroups.com, ft-100@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:26:17 -0800 (PST)
Some recent life circumstances have required me to
redo the shack some, so I have to put a Yaesu FT100D
up for sale.  This is the HF/VHF/UHF mobile type radio
that does 100 watts on HF and 6, 50 watts on 2 meters,
and 20 watts on 70cm.  It is in the serial number 1L
range, so it has had the grounding mod and fan mod
done at the Yaesu factory. It works great, and looks
very good except for a couple of light scratches on
the top cover.  It comes with the mic, 2 power cords,
manual, and original box.  I bought this rig from Tom,
WQ5J a couple of months ago, so he completely checked
it out first.  You will not be disappointed with this
radio. Wish I could keep it, but you know how things
go.

I am asking $570 shipped in the US, and international
shipping can be arranged.  I would consider taking a
multiband HT like a yaesu VX5R/VX6R/VX7R as a partial
trade.

73s John W5TD