Re: [Yaesu] FT-415 memory backup?

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-415 memory backup?
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:30:08 -0300
        Hello Mike, memory data is retained by means of a backup battery (a
small "coin type" one located inside). It should be located near the
top, vertically mounted,it's easily noted; when battery backup loses
power your FT-415 after being powered on will initialize with a
frequency limits setup procedure (by the way, you did not mention this).
Replacing it is not a job you would like to do every day, but not
impossible. Be careful, if you replace it, when you reassemble the front
panel because the battery has a very tight space to fit in.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.