[Yaesu] Ft-2500M

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Ft-2500M
From: Larry Strasser <k2ls@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:45:20 -0400
I have a power fold back problem with my FT2500M.

On high power I can advance the pot to get about 30 watts on a
particular frequency. When I re-key the power sometimes comes back to
30w, other times its 5watts.If I keep keying it comes back.

The input voltage is 13.8 volts (measured on a Fluke) Reflected power
(measured on a Bird 43) less than a half watt.

Is there any pot or control for fold back control? The schematic does
not show one.

Also, what does the pot marked "stop" do?

73, Larry

K2LS