[Yaesu] FS: Signalink SL-1+ Soundcard interface

To: <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, <Yaesu@contesting.com>,<forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <FT100@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Signalink SL-1+ Soundcard interface
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:27:15 -0000
I have for sale a Signalink SL-1+ soundcard interface which comes with the 6
pin mini DIN plug.  It is currently wired for the FT100D/FT857D/FT897 series
of radios, but I believe it will also work with the Icom 706MKIIG.  If not,
you can change the internal jumpers to set it up for your rig, and order
different cables if needed for your radio.

One nice thing about this interface is that it doesn't take a serial or USB
port.  It senses the sound out of the computer and automatically switches
the rig to transmit.

This interface new is $70 plus shipping.  I am asking $55 shipped in the US
and it has all of the necessary cables.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P, N0EEN, KA0IFG)
Confirmed 6M addict: 6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260