[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D-inexpensive

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <Yaesu@contesting.com>,<yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, <FT100@yahoogroups.com>,<vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D-inexpensive
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:13:47 -0000
I have for sale a Yaesu FT100D in very good physical condition, with the
mic, manual, mobile bracket, power cord, and original box.  Now here is the
deal.  It was working fine, other than showing the self oscillation problem
on 70cm.  I opened it up to add some lock washers to the circuit board
screws, and after putting it back together and turning it on, the receiver
is very low on SSB/CW.  It is putting out full power on transmit, and the
receive is OK on FM (but with no S meter reading).  You can hear a few
signals on CW/SSB, but it is very reduced from what it should be.

Might be an easy fix, I don't know, but I am asking $250 shipped for this,
or will trade for an HF or HF/6 rig to keep me on the air.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P)
6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260
2m VUCC #615, Satellite VUCC #129