[Yaesu] Need Schematic for MD-1 Mic

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Need Schematic for MD-1 Mic
From: "R. Casey Case" <ka3ebe@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:57:12 -0500
?I want to wire my spare Yaesu MD-1c8 microphone to use it with my Kenwood
TM 721a. I would appreciate any information on the wiring of the 8 pin plug.
Or where can I get a patch cable or adaptor plug to do the job.

Thanks

DE

Ka3ebe

?

Certified By DR. R.Casey Case No virus found in this out going message.
Certified by DR. R.Casey Case No virus found in this incoming message.

Please Do Not Send Mail with Any Political content I am not Naďve Enough
To Believe My Vote Counts

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:13 PM