[Yaesu] Soundcard interface with USB connector??

To: ft100@yahoogroups.com, yaesu@mailman.qth.net,yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Soundcard interface with USB connector??
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:18:46 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to find a soundcard interface to use with
my FT100D (the 6pin Mini Din connector) that uses a
USB connector instead of a serial port connector, and
am having no luck.  The Buxcomm RASCAL uses a serial
to USB adaptor (at extra cost, of course).  The
Tigertronics USB signalink looked great until with its
built in soundcard until I see that it doesn't really
like Windows 98, so that is out.  Donner's digital
interfaces are closed until Jan 2 so I can't call
them, but their webpage didn't say anything about USB
connectors.

Does anyone know of a soundcard interface that uses a
USB connector with the 6 pin Mini DIN?

73s John AA5JG