[Yaesu] FT1000D monitored tx audio problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000D monitored tx audio problem
From: "Kirk Mohror" <kmohror@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:23:36 -0700
I repaired a 1000D that had a receive audio to the headset jack problem.

NOW, I have a problem with the monitored transmit audio.

When using ssb, the monitored tx audio sounds like Donald Duck. In my
checks, I have found that the main VFO is off frequency (compared to the sub
vfo and by checking signals on the air) by about 600 to 700 hertz.

I am open to any and all help. Is there a switch that I may have
accidentally moved, ?????

Thanks,

K Mohror

K7EKM