[Yaesu] Yaesu FT 77

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT 77
From: Michelle Mathas <ww7f@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:04:19 -0800
Hi everyone,

 I am resssurecting an FT 77.  it has some issues  and I may need finals and
driver transistors,the rubber ring around the vfo knob and a front panel, or
bezel I suppose, and maybe a few other things in general, mostly not in bad
shape, just have to  fix and align it,also I think there are some sites to get
the service manuals.

  I tried the Fox Tango users group, maybe I spaced out, but I found all docs
except the service manual there, if anyone has any parts or suggestions on this
little rig, I would certainly like to hear it, it also has the optional FM
board and I think some filters.

  I appreciate this group, you folks have been a lot of help with other rigs,
your postings in several instances helped me figure out some issues with other
rigs.

 Thanks for the help and FWIW I have to say I LOVE Yaesu rigs, I am also the
proud owner of a number of them, FT817nd, the FTx90mk2 triplets allmodes
for6,2,70cm, FT 980, and an FT 840 with options, and my current favorite, an FT
847.  wasn't bragging folks, just love our hobby is all, Thanks a lot folks,
and VY 73,Michelle,WW7F.