Re: [Yaesu] 1000MP audio/mike feedback - CAT pulse noise

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] 1000MP audio/mike feedback - CAT pulse noise
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:00:28 +0000
It sounds like you have something that is shorting the monitor audio back to
the mic.

If I understand all your options, you get it in lsb/usb even with the
monitor off?

How about in AM?

Or in pkt-lsb??

Does turning the mic gain or compressor down affect it?

Does the monitor volume affect it (even if the switch is off)?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net