Re: [Yaesu] Speech processors

To: "'Yaesu Contesting Reflector'" <yaesu@contesting.com>, "'Yaesu Mailman Reflector'" <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Speech processors
From: "Adam Farson" <farson@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:06:04 -0800
Hi Keith,

Agreed. I use a Heil PR781 plugged directly into my IC-7700's MIC socket.
(The 7700 drives a Quadra.) I let the radio's DSP-based audio-management
features do the "heavy lifting" in the digital domain. No extraneous boxes
or wiring, no added noise or distortion, no EMC surprises. I receive
excellent audio reports with the PR781.

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ