[Yaesu] FT-857 Problems

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-857 Problems
From: "Marko Zivkovic YT2T" <4n1ja@medianis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:03:02 +0200
Hello everybody ,

I have two problems  with my FT857 .

First I can't  send dot(.) in CW . Only Dash(-) , all settings for CW is OK
and I was check connectors ..( all is connected how is need ) .

Second : when I want to work on ssb ,I  don't have modulation , also UP-DOWN
taster no work on my mic MH-31. I was try with new mic and same situation
!!?!

When i swith to use MICKAY  ( CW via microfone up-downn  ) also no
transmiting .

First is stopped working telegraphy, and after two days it stopped and
microphone to work!i !!!

I was try to reset but nothing .

Does anyone have any idea what might be.

Thanks in advance .

73 Marko YT2T,OU5A,NF5A