Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT767GX Dead

To: "Ronald Stuy" <pa3ewp@zonnet.nl>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT767GX Dead
From: "Arnie Adelman" <arnie.adelman@infosec-consultant.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 07:45:56 -0400
All kinds of things happen when you push the FT-767 power button - including
meter light, display, cooling fan, etc.  If you're not even getting a meter
light, then you're not getting any DC from the built-in power supply. Power
cord not fully inserted, fuse, no A/C at the plug or something internal in
the power supply.

W1GCI