[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu YSK-857 separation kit

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu-radios@yahoogroups.com>, <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>, <OKtraders@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu YSK-857 separation kit
From: "John G." <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 02:08:02 -0000
I have for sale almost a complete YSK-857 seperation kit. It has the separation
cable to remote mount the faceplate, the mobile bracket for the faceplate, and
the mobile bracket for the radio-with screws to mount it to the body. I think
the only piece missing is the microphone extension cable.  I am asking $50
shipped for it.

I also have a spare faceplate mounting bracket by itself-asking $10 plus
shipping for it.

I can take paypal/check/MO

73 John AF5CC