[Yaesu] FS: 6 pin HF rig power cord

To: kenwood@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@contesting.com, yaesu@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, oktraders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: 6 pin HF rig power cord
From: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:32:45 -0500
I have for sale a power cord for the HF rigs that use the 6 pin molex
connectors.  It is in 2 pieces, connected by Anderson power poles.  The
side with the connector is about 40 inches long, and is pretty heavy wire,
probably 8 or 10 gauge.  The other piece is 48 inches long, is 12 gauge
wire, and does have ring terminals on the other end, which could be removed
if necessary.

This cord will work fine with Alinco, Yaesu, and Kenwood rigs.  It is not
wired the same as the 6 pin connector is on the Ranger 5054DX-100.  I also
wouldn't recommend it for Icom rigs as their connectors take a slightly
different size on the pins and this doesn't make as good of contact all of
the time.

I am asking $12 shipped for this and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC