[Yaesu] FS: Rigblaster for Yaesu radios

To: "yaesu reflector" <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Rigblaster for Yaesu radios
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 02:27:27 -0000
I have for sale the West Mountain Radio rigblaster original model. This is the
model that allows you to plug your microphone into the interface, and the
interface plugs into your mic jack, and you can switch between the mic and
digital modes with a switch on the interface.

It comes with a power cord terminated in power poles, the mic cable which goes
between the interface and your mic jack-it is for an 8 pin round mic, and the
cable between the computer and interface to provide PTT switching. That is
terminated in a serial plug, but this also has a USB to serial adaptor. You
will need the 2 cables to go between the souncard and the Rigblaster. They are
just two 1/8" plug cables.

You can set this up to use with a Yaesu 8 pin mic by switching the internal
jumpers to the correct pins.

I am asking $55 shipped for the setup and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC