[Yaesu] Yaesu Rotor Connectors

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Rotor Connectors
From: Tom-W3FRG <w3frg1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:45:33 -0500
I have available replacement OEM cable connectors for Yaesu Antenna Rotors
& Controllers. Yaesu models: G-450A, 650A, 800A, SA, DXA, 1000A, SA, DXA,
2800DXA, 5500 and many more.

Available are the small rectangular ELP & R-06V, 6 pin connector for the
controller and the round metal 6 and 7 pin rotor connectors. For both the
cable and units.

Mating connectors are also available for making cable extensions.

  Prices for the small rectangular, ELP/R-06V, 6 pin cable/controller
connectors: 1 - 4 $5 each; 5 - 9 $4.50 each; 10 - 15 $3.50 each; 16 and up
$3.00 each.
Male or Female pins are included, depending on application.

Prices for the round metal 7 pin, NJC-207-PF, -RM & -Adm, and the 6 pin,
NCS-256-P, cable/rotor connectors are $25.00 each.

 Free Domestic Shipping for all connectors.

Accept PayPal, MO, Cash or Personal Check.
Contact me off line   w3frg1  at  gmail  dot  com