[Yaesu] Yaesu accessories for sale

To: "yaesu@contesting.com" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu accessories for sale
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 19:13:46 -0400
Hello all,
       Just sold the FT-1000D, and have the following accessories now for sale,
many of which work with a number of other Yaesu radios so I'm sending them out
to this list.

Price includes shipping/tracking # to the lower 48.

SP-5 speaker, standard model. Front/face very clean, left side has a couple of
small marks. About an 8 out of 10.
$130.

DVS-2 digital voice recorder. Newer model with the light-pressure buttons.
$140.

Main/sub
 VFO encoder (will work on either the main or sub vfo of the FT1000D).
Purchased from someone who parted out a whole radio.
$75

MD-1A desk microphone.
$110

MH-1B8 hand mic w/box
$50

Service
 Manual (this is a nice looseleaf notebook style). This has all the
original fold-out schematics and drawings. This is NOT the one being
passed off as as "technical manual" which is really just a fancy copy of
 the operator's manual. This manual is close to 2" thick.
$60

***Shipping/tracking included on all items to the lower 48.
Paypal is best (use friends/family option so no fee to me).
USPS money order is also OK.

Email me offlist. Use ab2e@comcast.net (less cluttered).
Cell phone: 856-304-3323

73 and thanks for reading,